20130314

Level Environment Concept

I'm looking to create an immersive experience within UDK based on an arizona desert type theme, crossed with the mystical architecture and hieroglyphics of the ancient Egyptians. I plan to produce a range of different assets for this project, some of which will be unique and independent where as others will be constructed with modular development in mind. 

I have produced a series of mood boards to help assist me get a realistic setting to my environment, and that everything that is within it 'could' be found there. The colours within these photographs will help me bind the land, foliage and sky together. It helps clearly show the relationship between the clouds, and how they reflect off the colour of the planes below. I also like how colours you don't expect before actually researching help bring a sense of depth to the rocks.